Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Taiheiyo Club Gotemba Course


I got tee time at Taiheiyo Club Gotemba Course on March 20, which is a spot between Sunday and national holiday. I like weekday golf, maybe you too. This course is very famouse in Japan for its prestigiousness and was chosen for 2nd position of all golf courses in Japan by 1999 Golf Digest. I have played here twice before and I am always looking forward to playing here. However my recent actions might damned me, I don't know, anyway my salary paying company (A Co.) (I'm on loan to the company (B Co.) which I'm now working for) asked me to come to the meeting on March 20. I asked the A Co. to change the meeting schedule because I would be very busy on that day, but they could not. I had to ask an arranger of this booking to cancell. But as I will have two private golf tournament in March, I can save some money. Of course the arranger could give me a deep discount, but still expensive even on weekday.

No comments: