Sunday, August 05, 2007

Box Set/Buffalo Springfield, etc.

I went to golf course, Alondra GC, in a while. I went to my office at 8am, on this Sunday, worked until 1pm. I went back to my apartment to watch TV, World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational. Tiger Woods won by 8 strokes, wow!

I arrived Alondra GC at 4pm, and teed off at 4:15pm. It's not so crowded today, but I played 10 holes and went home. A few good shots and many bad shots, but I made 2 chip-ins.

I got lots of CDs to listen to. No time to review, so I just show my recent buying.

The Concert for Bangladesh/George Harrison and friends(DVD)
Third Down, 110 to Go/Jesse Winchester
The Best of Van Morrison Volume 3
Three from the Vault/Greatful Dead
30 Years of Maria Muldaur
Sky Prayer/The Best of Alice Gomez
Worrir-Magician/Robert Mirabal
Experience Hendrix/The Best of Jimi Hendrix
Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits
Gold/J.J. Cale
Box Set/Buffalo Springfield

No comments: