Sunday, March 25, 2007

St Marlo Golf Club


Yesterday I went to buy FT-5 of Callaway to Golf Smith in the morning. I don't believe my score will not change if I change driver, but this is a kind of feeling. Tee time was 2:40pm at St Marlo Golf Club in Duluth. Play fee is $83.13 before tax, wow! I played with Mr.S who Mr.H in San Francisco introduced me and Mr.K who I met in SNS.

From Blue tees, 6405 yards I made 44 in front nine. We skipped 10th hole because there was a family with 2 kids. Maybe 45 or 46 at back nine if I made par or boggey at 10th. So estimated score yesterday was 89-90. That's not bad for me considering recent scores.

This is one of best golf courses in Atlanta, I believe. Fee is a little bit expensive but in a week or so, people say it may become very beautiful like Augusta National.

No comments: