Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sugar Creek Golf & Tennis

I played at Sugar Creek Gold & Tennis this morning. This is a rare course in Atlanta which is very flat and walkable. I like this course. When I arrived at the course just around sun rise, pro-shop was still closed and a few players teed off without check-in. I didn't understand what's going on out here. So I joined two sum on the electric cart and teed off at around 8:10am, but someone of the course stopped us. Anyway after check-in, we started again at 8:30am. My new driver, Callaway FT-5 worked today too. 44-41 from white tees, 5944 yards.

We had huge amount of pine pollen today. My glasses, front and rear glass of my car were yellow, covered by pine pollen after the round. I had an allergy to pollens only in 1997 or 1998 in Japan, but I'm afraid of it again here in Atlanta.

No comments: