Saturday, March 17, 2007

Trophy Club of Atlanta




I went to play golf at Trophy Club of Atlanta today. Teeing time was 10:58am from blue tee, 6001 yards. The course was nominated as Golf Digest's "Best New Public Course" when opened in 1992, designed by DJ DeVIctor and ABC-TV Golf Analyst Steve Melnyk, managed by American Golf. I believe course condition is one of the best in Metro Atlanta area. I played with Mr. and Mrs. K, whom I met through SNS and an Italian high school student, whose father is an executive of an Italian company. He said "I play everyday after school. My father's handicap is 0 and my handicap is 5". Oh, my goodness.

Blue tees has only 6001 yards, but with narrow and hilly fairways. I didn't keep my scores but it was around 100. Italian boy, started to play golf only 3 years ago, made 39-41. I have been playing golf for almost 20 years. Oh, my goodness.

Photos are Bethany Bent (a street name) in Alpharetta, one of the holes, Clubhouse.

No comments: