Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cherokee Run Golf Club


Weather report says it will be T-storms this evening in Atlanta. So I have to finish 18 holes in the morning. I went to Cherokee Run Golf Club which was designed by Arnold Palmer. This is one of the must courses in Atlanta area. I arrived at around 7:30am and checked in at 8:32am tee off. Every hole is very hilly and every green is elevated and real fast like a glass table. I made 1 birdie at short par 4 #14, but I had 4 OBs, 1 lost ball and 1 water. It was better not keep my score. From blue tees it has 6564 yards, but we, average golfers, had better play from Augusta (green tees) 6083 yards. This is actually one of the must courses in Atlanta area with reasonable $59 play fee. I believe it may cost more than $100 if at Arnold Palmer's courses in Northern California.

No comments: