Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Atlantic 60th Anniversary

I found thic CD at Starbucks in Del Amo Fashion Center near my office and apartment. At that time I didn't buy it, but kept it in my mind. Next time when I went there, it disappeared. Oh my goodness, I forgot the word, "Buy it when you want". So I ordered it via Starbucks' website.

Atlantic 60th Anniversary

1. Big Joe Turner/Shake, Rattle And Roll
2. The Drifters/What' Cha Gonna Do
3. Ray Charles/Mess Around
4. Lavern Baker/Jim Dandy
5. Booker T. And The MG's/Green Onions
6. Barbara Kewis/Hello Stranger
7. Doris Troy/Just One Look
8. Wilson Pickett/Land Of 1,000 Dances
9. Otis Redding/Respect Live in Europe Version
10. Arthur Conley/Sweet Soul Music
11. R.B.Greaves/Take A Letter, Maria
12. les McCann & Eddie Harris/Compared To What
13. Aretha Franklin/Don't Play That Song (You Lied)
14. Major Harris/Love Won't Let Me Wait
15. Chic/Le Freak
16. Sister Sledge/We Are Family

No comments: