Saturday, April 29, 2006

Live Albums listening with gigabeat of Toshiba

I don't use iPod. I bought a gigabeat of Toshiba two yeas ago because everybody has iPod. Hard disk of new gigabeat was broken with just one month use and I asked Toshiba to repair. After that my gigabeat is going very well. I 'm listening to it for about three hours on a weekday on my way to/from my office. I'm listening albums by alphabetical order of album title. Now is "L". I listend to LED ZEPPELIN 1-4、LET IT BREED by ROLLING STONES. After that I started to listen to the albums with title starting with LIVE---;

1.LIVE 1961-2000/BOB DYLAN
2.LIVE CREAM/CREAM
3.LIVE CREAM VOL.2/CREAM
4.LIVE FROM NEON PARK/LITTLE FEAT
5.LIVE LICKS/ROLLING STONES
6.LIVE RUST/NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSE
7.LIVE AT B.B.KING BLUES CLUB/JEFF BECK
8.LIVE AT WATKINS GLEN/THE BAND

(To be continued)

No comments: