Friday, March 31, 2006

Rock'n Roll Travel in U.S.A.-West Coast-

I finished to read Japanese translation of "Rock'n Roll Travel in U.S.A.-West Coast-" written by J.Perry and Ed Glinert, published in 1996 by Fodor's Travel Publishing. I want to have an original English book, but I can't find it in Amazon.U.S.A. Title could not be correct. Authors tell music, musicians and clubs in West Coast with inside story. I found a lot of new things to me. I have been in California for three years form 1999 to 2002. I watched lots of concert at relatively bigger stadiums or halls, like Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, HP Pavilion in San Jose, Warfield in San Francisco, Yoshi's in Oakland, Villa Montalvo and Mountain Winery in Saratoga, etc but I have never been to House of Blues, wall painting by Santana in San Francisco, former Winterland, The Roxy Theatre in Sunset, Wisky A Go-Go in West Hollywood. When I have a chance to go to California again, I want to visit these places without playing golf for a while.

No comments: