Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tokyu Seven Hundred Club


I don't keep my score in these days. The reason why I don't keep my score is not to care about scores and to concentrate each shot. But I can remember my score or my friend keeps my score. Today's score at Tokyu Seven Hundred Club West Course was 45-42. 80s is the first time in these 5 months. The course is very good for average golfers, flat on both fairways and greens. My putting today was only 29. I didn't make 3 putts.

They say this course is for business entertainment. We can see a lot of famous VIPs on the member board. They also say members are only from corporations. The course has 36 holes but our caddie said only 50 parties were on the course today. In most of golf courses in Japan, 1st party starts at 7:30 am in the morning but this course, 8:30 am even in this mid summer. In my experience in the U.S.A., even in private courses or resort courses like Pebble Beach Golf Links, 1st party starts at the dawn or even just before the dawn. I think golf courses in Japan are only for the golf courses themselves, not for the golfers.

Above pic is 13th hole, 144 yards, West Course

No comments: