Saturday, December 02, 2006

Brown's Mill Golf Course


Just after 1200 miles driving to Mississippi and Alabama, I went to Brown's Mill Golf Course on Sunday, Nov 26. It is only because I am real golf nuts, or golf dependency. Anyway, this is one of Atlanta City municipal courses. Atlanta City has four 18-holes munis. This is the third course for me to play. I usually arrives golf course at around 8am. I check in at 8am, and I find almost no reservation here especially in the morning time. An African-American woman in the pro-shop tells me to start anytime. I start with 2 sum of Americans. I usually walk. They walk as well. Starting from blue tees, 6539 yards, par 72. This course is in a hilly terrain in Atlanta City, but very very flat and walkable. Not many trees, no lost balls. I believe this is the best municipal course in Atlanta to play for average golfers like me.

However, my driver shots are terrible. I satisfy only 3 driver shots. 49-44-93 with 28 putts. Score is average but putts is like pro!

No comments: