Monday, December 11, 2006

Unplugged/Neil Young


I got VHS of Unplugged/ Neil Young through Amazon's Market Place. But I don't have a VHS player, I don't have a time to got to buy it, I was considering which DVD/VHS player/recorder I should buy. One of my friends in Japan is a fan of Nicolette Larson, and he is asking me to burn it to DVD and send to Japan. Anyway I found VHS player in my office fortunately, I watched it this evening. Color is very well because this is an official recording. I wonder why this is not released in DVD. This is a rare item which we can watch Nicolette Larson or Nils Lofgren.

1. The Old Laughing Lady
2. Mr. Soul
3. World On A String
4. Pocahontas
5. Stringman
6. Like A Hurricane
7. Needle And The Damage Done
8. Helpless
9. Harvest Moon
10. Transformer Man
11. Unknown Legend
12. Look Out For My Love
13. Long May You Run
14. From Hank To Hendrix

The Band
Neil Young:Lead Vocal, Guitar, Harmonica, Piano, Pump Organ
Nils Lofgren:Vocals, Guitar, Autoharp, Accordion
Astrid Young:Vocals
Nicolette Larson:Vocals
Ben Keith:Dobro
Spooner Oldham:Piano, Pump organ
Tim Drummond:Bass Guitar
Oscar Butterworth:Drums
Larry Cragg:Broom on "Harvest Moon"

Posted at 9:45pm, Dec 11, 2006 in Atlanta

No comments: