Friday, December 29, 2006

What firehills want









I got following items from Amazon in December.

CDs:

Living with War - Raw/Neil Young
This new LWW version includes the original mixes done the day of each session, with no choir and no remixing. Attached DVD includes documentaries of each session and LWW news like CNN.

Good As I Been To You/Bob Dylan
I don't keep in hand now, so I bought it. Dylan studied harry Smith's "Anthology of American Folk Music" and released this in 1992.

Dr.John Plays Mac Rebeback/Dr.John
Right Place, Right Time-Live at Tipitina's Mardi Gras '89/Dr.John
Mercernary/Dr.John
3 CDs of Dr.John. First one includes his piano solo, which is very impressive.

DVDs:

To Tulsa and Back- On Tour with J.J.Cale
JJ's documentary film, which was made during tours in the U.S. in 2004. It includes many accoustic version by JJ and interviews.

Live at Montreux 1980/1974/Van Morrison
I will go to Kissimee, Florida from tommorrow, 4 night. I got a ticket of his only concert in Florida in the begining of the year. I saw van Morrison only in DVD up to now. They are "Last Waltz" and "Wonderland Concert 1977". Latter is with Dr.John on piano, which has a good value, doesn't it? "Live at Austin City Festival" which can be got in live site only before but now we can get through his official site.

I think my favorites hasn't changed so many years. The other day, I talked with my colleage about my favourits. He said "It's classic!". But It's OK, I don't mind at all.

No comments: