Sunday, July 01, 2007

Torrey Pines Beach, La Jolla, Old Town San Diego




I started my business at 9:30am. I went south again. Before taking I-5, I stopped at Torrey Pines Beach. There is one of the most famous municipal golf courses there, Torrey Pines Golf Course. There is PGA tour, Buick Invitational, at South Course, Tiger Woods won this year. There will be U.S. Open in 2008 here at Torrey Pines.

I went south and arrived La Jolla shopping street. I found good prospects there. Then I went to Old Town San Diego. I also found good prospects here. After that I visited some customers in north San Diego. My business seems to be something about tourist business, doesn't it? Or do I just travelling around for holiday? No, it's actually my business.

At around 3pm, I finished my business. But I have visit one more place. Continued...

No comments: