Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Jan 2, 2007 in Kissimmee, Florida


I woke up at 6am on Jan 2 and went to Eagle Pines in Walt Disney World Resort. Other candidates were、Eagle Creek Golf Club, Harmony Golf Preserve(designed by Johnny Miller), Metrowest Golf Club(designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr.), The Villas of Grand Cypress Golf Club (designed by Jack Niklaus). Eagle Pine was designed by Pete Dye.

I got 7:29am tee time for the first party. At this moment I was alone, but I started with 2 singles finally. I paid $163.94 including yardage book. I didn't need yardage book because GPS navigator was supplied with cart. After having a cup of coffee, I was asked by caddie-master to go to 18th green. I didn't understand why, but after arriving 18th green he told me to decide today's pin placement of 18th green. Wow! I was a first player for the day, so I had a right to decide pin placement. At the tournament pin placement of final round is always way back of the green, so I decided. But he told me to change 1 yard inside. Above picture is the certificate of my decision of the pin placement of 18th green on Jan 2, 2007. My score? It was 43 and 44, total 87, best score of Florida tour. Tee was Crest, 6309 yards, par 72. At 18th, I pushed my driver shot to the right, I pushed 4 iron shot to the right again, and I couldn't find my ball, triple bogey at the 18th. Ah!

After 3 and half hours rounds I went to Kennedy Space Center. Second place for just sightseeing in Florida.

No comments: