Saturday, January 13, 2007

Mystery Valley Golf Club


I went to Korean/Japanese restaurant, Hanwoori in N.Peachtree Rd for an new year dinner party and went to sing songs in Karaoke, where I left 3am!. But as I am real golf nuts I woke up at 7:30am this morning and went to Mystery Valley Golf Club in Lithonia, Georgia. It takes about 30 minutes from my apartment in Sandy Springs. This course is owned by Dekalb County. Mr.Lee told me this course was one of the best municipal golf courses in Atlanta. I arrived at around 8:30am. It was a sunny and warm day. After 1 hour waiting I checked in, play fee was only $24 by walking.

This is really nice course. Very walkable because it is near from a hole to the next teeing ground. Not so flat, course layout is good. We started from white tee, 6329 yards, par 72. I made good many shots and putts with 43 at front nine. But I made 4 putts on very difficult green of 10th. After that my shots and putts became worse with 53. I made 4 putts twice and 3 putts three times. I don't remember my 24 puts for 9 holes. Anyway, this course is good, and I will be back tomorrow morning to beat these greens.

No comments: