Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Companion® 2 Series II multimedia speaker system by BOSE



I got The Companion® 2 Series II multimedia speaker system by BOSE today. BOSE doesn't sell at discount. I bought it at Best Buy, but it was a suggested retail price itself. They are clever.

I was shut out from my office this morning. My office is an Executive Suite, so I can access my suite 24 hours, 7 days. But the door from the elevator hall to the suites was closed and locked. I don't know why, it should be opened. Anyway, I can't work in my office today, maybe tomorrow too. It could be a trouble for me, because I went home earlier on Friday, you know, it's TGIF (Thank God It's Friday). I have something to finish before Monday. Anyway I can't help it. I went to Best Buy and got speakers.

I'm alone in my office, listening to music every hour, everyday, when I'm in. I usually listen to Deep Tracks, 40 Ch of XM Radio or Concert Vault. I have to listen better sound.

I had a lunch at Yoshinoya, Japanese beef bowl restaurant, then went back to my office. But the door was still closed. Oh my goodness! Now, I had no option but to go to golf course. My game improved significantly at Alondra GC. Just 15 minutes from my office and weekend fee is only $28, very flat course without waters. I didn't keep my score but I remember it was 44, 40. The course is very flat, but it's hard to hit greens in regulation with 6729 yards from blue tees.

For dinner, I went to Inaba, Japanese restaurant, with my old friend with his family again. I had a glass of Sapporo draft beer and Suishin、Japanese sake. Torrance is really nice place to stay for Japanese people. I can live here very conveniently, as almost same or better than in Japan.

No comments: