Friday, June 29, 2007

San Diego, California







I left Los Angeles for San Diego early this morning. It's only 100 miles but I took a break twice. Anyway, I arrived San Diego at around 9am. I visited Seaport Village, Downtown, and Coronado. I found Coronado was a piece of heaven. Coronado is a kind of marine resort, but I found a lot of business chances here. Yes, this is not my vacation, of course, it's a business trip. It seems nobody believes me.

I finished my business earlier than expected, and I went to Alesmith Brewing Company. It was unexpectedly very near to my hotel, Holiday Inn Select at North Miramar. I had 2 cups of Friday Specials Summer Yulesmith 2007 Double IPA and a cup of Yulesmith IPA. Oh my god!, What an ale! Oh! Ah! I can't stop it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed Alesmith's beer! Why in plastic cup anyway?

Someday I want to visit Alesmith, too! Never been there...

firehills said...

I don't know why but all in plastic cups. BUT! I can't stop it.