Saturday, June 09, 2007

Teppan KAZAMIDORI

I went to my office at around 10am today, Saturday. I have finished my expenses report for these 2 months, report of business trip to Las Vegas last week, and report of this week activities. I'm a workaholic now, completely different from myself when I have been in California last time. It's true. Believe me. But I have to work out on weekend, because I don't do any exercise everyday, driving my car, that's all. So I went to work out at around 4pm. Of course it's on the green, you know.

A friend of mine, he has been in California for almost 10 years, invited me to a dinner with his family this evening, at Teppan KAZAMIDORI in Torrance. It's a fan to have a drink and Yakitori with my old friend and his family. I used to have too much drink in his home in Redwood City in Northern California. That's back to 1999-2002. His children are now 8 and 10 years old. They don't remember me, but it seems they like me. I miss my family.

No comments: