Sunday, November 19, 2006

North Fulton Golf Course


I woke up at 7am. Fine day. Yesterday I played 36 holes at Stone Mountain Golf Club. I rode electric cart but I had a muscle ache this morning. But I'm real golf nuts.

I arrived at North Fulton Golf Course, which was owned by Atlanta City. I checked in alone at around 8am, but I could tee off at around 9am, with Hoan, Jose and Chris. I teed off from Back tee, 6,301 yards, par 71, with Chris. My driver shots improved from previous few rounds, and made 44, 45, total 89.

Chris was very good player. I asked in a round and found he was a golf pro. Ah! his driver shot went straight and very far, 280 yards or more. He was born in Atlanta and grew up in North Carolina and came back to Woodstock, Georgia. He is very nice person even if with players like me. He told me "You're good player" after the round. I was very happy to hear that.

This course is better than Bobby Jone GC where I played last week. Back nine is hilly , but it has wide fairways in some holes, walkable, downhills, uphills, doglegs, long par 3s with only $24.76(incl. tax).

No comments: