Saturday, November 11, 2006

River Pines Golf Club


On Nov 5 (Sun) I went to play golf at River Pines Golf Club in Alpharetta. I arrived at around 7:20am, but start was delayed due to frost. It was so cold at around 40F in that morning. This course was a public course and play fee was $55 (walking). I asked the pro shop if I could walk or not on this course and he said "very walkable", so I decided to walk. After practicing at the driving range which I could shot on grass, I started with three Americans who rode electric carts. Yes, this course is walkable, relatively flat and wide course, but 13 holes come with water and there are a lot of trees. I got 2 pars with 20 putts, 48 strokes on front nine, but I lost my balls at 3 holes, 52 strokes with 17 putts on back nine. My tee shots was still not good and I practiced 50 balls at the range after 18 holes.

Pic is the club house from the green of 9th hole.

No comments: