Sunday, November 26, 2006

Stone Mountain GC Stone & Lake

On Nov 18, Sat, I went to Stone Mountain GC again with my colleagues. It's 3 degree F in the morning, cold. We teed off at 8:30am from white tee, 6129 yards, par 70 at Stonemont Course. I made 47 and 45 with 34 putts. I didn't use my driver. It worked. But green was so fast and to read direction was so difficult.

One of my colleagues wanted to play one more round at Lakemont Course. I had no objection at all because we rode electric carts, no walking. We started at 1:30pm from white tee, 6008 yards, par 71. 46 and 48 with 40 putts! 2 lost balls and 40 putts. I don't remember 40 putts for long time. It is said direction on every greens went to the Stone Mountain. On 16 hole sun went down and after 18 holes it became completely dark.

No comments: